Wednesday, June 12, 2013

oh deer. a blast from the past.

Well, not totally the past... but last year. This little dude is Elliot. Just your average deer that can be found around here. You wouldn't think of wild animals as having a personality but this one does. Elliot, at one point, liked to be petted and scratched under his chin, he would give me deer kisses and follow me around when I would visit him. He was abandoned so he was bottle fed and raised. He's just about a year now, growing cute little velvet nubs, chasing tail... all the stuff deer do. I guess he isn't just a deer now but almost a man grown, a buck. He isn't quite as friendly as he used to be probably because he's got real deer friends now.
( I joke around and call it deer pressure.)
This was taken with my LG phone. Last summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment