Thursday, August 1, 2013

adventures with bubbas.

Today is my pitbull, Bubbas, sixth "gotcha day". Yes, I realize its somewhat cheesy to celebrate this but he's made such an odd impact on my life. He's definitely not an easy going dog unless its just me and him. I always say he's my "Marley" like the dog from Marley and Me.
There's no denying this dog is a handful since the day I picked him out of the litter and he went full speed almost crashing into a door. While, trying to teach him basic manners there were tons of tears and just shoutings (not directed at him) of frustration. I wasn't the only teacher in this, he even managed to teach me a few things.
I think if I went through all the stories and pictures I have of him, we'd be here for hours... so I'm just going to leave it with a picture I took this morning of him. Maybe, I'll start adding in random stories and pictures of him. Living with this dog is always an adventure. 

2 comments:

  1. This blog needs to have a "like" button. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have one of those? lol. I'm still so lost when it comes to this stuff. I made a page for it on FB.

      Delete