Friday, July 12, 2013

friday fives.

Thought about starting a Friday five. It could be about anything but try to keep it positive. Anything you saw, ate, maybe you tried something new. Could even be things you want to try or do or even see. Some thoughts you had, somethings that made you smile. Or maybe you just need to vent. But for me, I think I'll keep it positive. What are your five? Leave it in the comments. 

My five for this week is just random things.
1. Was wishing for rain all week. I finally got it today. I'm definitely one happy panda.
2. One more week 'til a weekend in Las Vegas.
3. Had sushi for dinner and frozen yogurt for desert. ( Pictured is some frozen yogurt from Menchie's. Milk chocolate swirled with vanilla. And on the other side, Red Velvet swirled with Cake Batter topped with almonds and white chocolate chips.)

4.

5. Judging by the sunset you would have never known it was cloudy, gloomy, rainy all day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm following you. Found you on betterbloggernetwork! I'm also trying to get more readers.. I'm relatively new to blogging as well! hope to see you on my blog!

    Miyaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete