Wednesday, January 8, 2014

first post of 2014

So, 2013 was the year of my smartphone picture challenge. To only take pictures using my phone... I think it went over pretty great. Over a thousand pictures were taken. Thirteen made it to a calendar I do yearly.

This year, while it has already started, I haven't pinned down a project I'd like to do just yet. So until then the pictures will be somewhat random and with a story.


This was taken on my walk this morning. I've been trying to take pictures of these birds for a few weeks now but they're just so jittery that I'd never really been able to get a good clear shot. I still don't think I have one. It's a bird with a beautiful blue body and a black head. The picture was taken with my D3100... I think I just might have to come up with a name for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment